Classic Body Restoration is expert at navigating the complexities of massage insurance. If you think your massage may be civered by insurance, let us know. We will contact your insurance company and learn if your massage is eligible for full or partial coverage.
We're as good at insurance as we are at providing targeted massage.
At Classic Body Restoration, we work with your insurance company to ensure the logistics of your massage coverage are as smooth as scheduling and receiving your massage.
Here are the plans for which we are in-network or accept:
- MODA – In-network with Connexus, OHSU PPO, Synergy, Community Care Network and Beacon
- Blue Cross
- Pacific Source
- First Choice Health Network
- All Auto/Car Insurance Plans
- Flex spending and health savings cards (FSA and HSA)
Please note that we do NOT accept Kaiser United or HealthNet, and we can NOT bill Workman's Comp.
Deductibles: In accordance with our contracts with insurance companies, patients will be charged the amount that is applied toward their deductible. We have contracts with all of the insurance companies that we bill, so the amount a patient is responsible for depends on the company. We bill all insurances $170 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage as of June, 1st 2017.
When scheduling an insurance-covered massage, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Plans change every year.
- Massage Is often covered by group plans but not individual plans.
- Some plans may only cover massage if it is conducted with or by a chiropractor or physical therapist.
- Some plans require a prescription.
- Some plans require you to have met your deductible before massage is covered.
- We can always bill your insurance then reimburse or give you a credit if they pay.
Questions to ask your insurance company about your massage coverage:
- Do I have insurance coverage for massage therapy that can be performed by an LMT NOT working under/or with a chiropractor, or physical therapist?
- Do I need a prescription or a referral?
- Is massage subject to my deductible?
- How many total visits do I have for massage? Is the number of visits shared with any other care like acupuncture or physical therapy?
Checking your massage benefits
We can check on your massage benefits for you if you would like. Simply fill out the form below. We will look into it and try to get back to you within 48 hours with what we've learned.
A note on motor vehicle accident massage coverage:
Motor Vehicle massage and recovery is billed to the individual’s insurance at the Oregon Workman’s comp rate. It includes an initial evaluation, extensive SOAP notes, regular range of motion testing, and advanced myofascial and deep tissue techniques. Several insurance companies do not require a doctor’s prescription, however we do recommend getting one to ensure payment from the insurance company and eliminate any chances of you (the client) being liable. We look forward to getting you and your body restored!
Regarding flex spending and health savings accounts:
In these accounts, money is set aside pre-tax by your employer. These funds are set aside specifically for medical expenses. If you are paying for you massage with these funds, a prescription may be required. Also, an additional detailed receipt may be needed. Let us know if this is the case and we can create one for you at the time of your massage.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give is a call at 503.239.2639.